Tuesday 19 May 2009

want + ♥

I've tried, but I think it's completely impossible to quantify how much I love this ring by YellowGoat designs - it's a mini Polaroid frame for your finger. Genius.

I'm putting it in the Inbox section of Photo Pro magazine this month, and keeping my fingers crossed that the designer is so delighted with it that she ends up sending me one for keeps... stranger things have happened.

In slightly related news, how beautiful is this image? <- click here, press "fashion" then "fable" and go right 5 frames. Sorry for the runaround, I felt guilty sticking up a low-res of his image, no matter how small...

It's by British photographer Chris Craymer (who's just released a new book with Mulberry called "Romance" - something else that I'd absolutely love to have on my coffee table) and shows Johnny Depp and Mrs Depp-Paradis reclining lazily - it's part of a series of equally stunning shots of the couple and well worth flicking through if you get a few free minutes. I like to think that they're in Paris and it's a Sunday morning... *le sigh*...

The light is just completely incredible - this man is a ridculously talented photographer. I'm going to try and chase him for an interview in Photo Pro - fingers crossed I can navigate his agents and PRs...

No comments:

Post a Comment