Tuesday 16 March 2010

Orangette: food photography using film

I was originally into this blog about a year ago, then restumbled across a group of old bookmarks in my browser and rediscovered it. In her FAQ she says she's shooting everything on film after falling back in love with the format (sounds familiar!) and some of these, though they look a little Poladroidy to my admittedly untrained eye, are simply stunning.

But the cost, the cost! Yeouch. As much as I would adore to shoot all my food work on Polaroid, thanks to the cost of a pack I would have to remortgage the cottage to do so. Fingers crossed that the Impossible Project brings out something cheap for my SX-70 in a few months' time..

Beautiful writing and blog though, worth poking around in.

Posted via web from Charlotte's posterous

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible to replicate this effect in potatoshop?

    ReplyDelete